Monday, 3 May 2010

Whatever it takes...

I've been thinking today.
How often do I fail to be the person God wants me to be?

I'm determined to be that person.

Whatever it takes:


I will do everything within my power to serve God with everything I have and be obedient in my calling

I will speak out against injustice where I see it

I will do everything to honour and glorify God in my relationships with others

I will do everything I can to look on others with eyes of compassion

I will seek to be the hands and feet of Jesus in my community

I will seek to be there for the last, the least and the lost.

I will seek to be the salt and light that Jesus calls me to be

I will seek to live in the knowledge that I am a daughter of God

I will trust in God's promises for my life even when they aren't clear.

I will celebrate God's absolutely extravagant love for me



Whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment